Fanmailstar.com–coloring pages website regards the protected innovation privileges of others and anticipates that its clients will do likewise. As per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the content of which might be found in the U.S.
Copyright Office site at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, fanmailstar.com will react speedily to cases of copyright encroachment submitted utilizing the fanmailstar.com benefit or potentially the fanmailstar.com site (the “Site”) if such claims are accounted for to fanmailstar.com Designated Copyright Agent recognized in the example see underneath.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to fanmailstar.com Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, fanmailstar.com will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.